4e2 Class Blog Admin
Ignore the random title please.

I've changed the blogskin into a blogger template. It's not really complete yet and I will put in the music as soon as possible because I'm an idiot who forgot to copy and paste it from the previous skin.

At the top of the page, you'll see the links, Mrs Teo's Blog, Viwawa, and Inspirational Quotes. Everyone loves Mrs Teo so her blog link is exclusively at the top where everyone can conveniently click on it. You're probably wondering why I added Viwawa. Ho ho, like as if you guys don't like playing Viwawa. *Evil laughter* And I've added the link to where I get most of my inspirational quotes from. I know some of you enjoy good, meaningful quotes so I thought I'd show you guys where I get mine from.

The sidebars are a little plain, because I ran out of ideas on how to "beautify" it with many different features. And I've removed the Birthday section, because I am yet again the idiot who lost the piece of paper which had everyone's birthday in it. I know, stupidity at it's best.

Mmkay, long post is long. I'll stop here. Bye.

- Anon
0 Responses